Monday, March 23, 2009

Its a Monday

Well, I have been reading and reading and so busy creating that I decided to start blogging again and letting everyone know the who, what, when, where and why's of my life.

I interview today at Red Robin for a management position lets hope it happens if it does not we move on August 1st to Saudi Arabia to live with Klark my wonderful and very supportive hubby who knows I have a paper and craft addiction :)

So I opened up shop about a month ago been doing really well about 1 sale every day which is good I hear but I need to increase sales so I am off to try to figure out how to do that part of life.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed day and stay strong.

Spring is finally starting in Michigan I noticed new growth in my flower bed last week the tulips are coming yeah yeah yeah .. daffodils as well so I am excited can't wait to go pick some from the yard.

Blessings all
Christy

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow, your shop is doing well if you get a sale a day. Congratulations.