Argh, I hate having a broken computer keyboard. I will get a new one soon. I am doing good Klark has been gone for 5 days total and we have alot more togo. I am going to start crafting this weekend I was thinking of going to the other side of the state, however funds are not going to allow it this week. I am exci4. ted to say that we are doing well though I need to head home in a few moments from Panera to get the kids to church and get myself there as well. I am excited about this evening its an open night so no class schedule. We have to talk about December with the kids and figure out the plan for the event.
Things I am 100% thankful for today
1. Gas is below $4.00 a gallon and I have gas still available
2. The entire house has recooperated from the nasty bug that went around on Monday. I am so glad for that.
3. Zack is having a good week, His dad emailed him and made his day that is exciting for us.
4. Caitlin is growing up and so upset that she did not get grounded last weekend for being out til 10 pm. I think the punishment thought was enough.
5. Klark arrived safe and sound in Saudi and is doing well. I got to hear his voice which made the day go so much better and have been able to talk with him everyday via email which makes my day go better
6. my blackberry. Thank you God for giving the ablity for some one to invent this
7. Our Nation. That we are still free inspite of events that happen daily around the world.
8. My dogs are all healthy.
9. I was able to talk to Donna on Sunday and get things out in the open I love her.
10 I have been invited to a birthday party this coming week at a restuarnt all expenses paid which is so nice.
everyday I will post 10 things I am thankful for. thanks for reading teh first of many blogs to come.
A Gem of a Challenge ...............
5 months ago