Saturday, April 18, 2009

How not to let go

Its been 7 months since I held you in my arms and soon you will be back in them again and I don't know how I will be able to let you go back again. I struggle tonight as I listen to the music in the background and hear the clock ticking signaling another second that you have been gone from our arms again. I honestly don't know that I can let you go. I only know I have to but the pain that we will feel will be intense and I don't know that I can do it again. I need to hold you for a long time, I need to feel your breath on my cheek as you whisper my name and I need to just smell you again just to know you are real. I so miss you my love and I can only hope that soon you will be back in our arms only 60 days or so til you are here and I can't wait to feel you touch you and hear you breathe in the bed next to me. Until then love I miss you and only hope that soon you will be here in my arms soon.

Love you always and miss you more your wife :X

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: