Monday, April 27, 2009

WHy you do what you do

I have felt so blessed lately God has really laid it out there for me on my life. He is making my business grow and today he showed me what I am suppose to be doing with the Butterfly Mobiles.

I have been following this blog http://www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/ for about 4 months now watching things happen from good to bad and now just today a post comes up saying we need help. its form a guest but after having a sick child I know how bills mount up. I also know how tough the economy is and so I decided that today I am going to donate all proceeds $35.00 which is what I charge for the Butterfly Mobiles to Kayleigh's family I can't imagine the sacrifices they have made in there life nor can I imagine the daily trials as I have lived them too hospital stays, normal life ( which is never normal and then life in general. So I have decided that all proceeds for these mobiles will now be donated to Kayleigh Freeman and Adam and Aimee, though I have never met them in person the pain they feel and the daily struggle makes me want to donate to them. So if you have looked at the mobiles have watched them have seen them or just thought about getting one do . If you would like to make a donation to Kayleigh directly I would love that too just click on her blog link above and donate to her family. I know that they can use all the help they can get right now.

God Bless and please remember her in your prayers if nothing else.

No comments: